Southeast Neighbors (SEN) is here to support you during this unprecedented time. Here are some links to vital information. Stay safe!!
Promote the practice of everyday preventive actions. Share health messages and materials developed by credible public health sources, such as Lane County Public Health, the Oregon Health Authority or the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Read more about everyday preventive actions.
Here are some websites and social media feeds we would recommend sharing – their information is updated frequently.
- Lane County Coronavirus website www.lanecountyor.gov/coronavirus
- City of Eugene Coronavirus website www.eugene-or.gov/coronavirus
- City of Eugene Facebook posts, Twitter posts
- City of Eugene Library Facebook posts, Twitter posts
- City of Eugene Police Facebook posts, Twitter posts
- City of Eugene Parks and Open Space Facebook posts
- Lane Transit District (on reduced/modified schedules) updates here
- Lane Country Disaster Distress Hotline 800-985-5990